Saturday, November 6, 2021

I am pleased to announce that in October 2022 I will be spending time as a KSP Fellowship recipient for rwo weeks working on my next novel *The Tattooed City* /Tattoo City (a working title).

I was not expecting to receive my acceptance email as the Katharine Sussanah Pritchard Writers Centre is highly competitive and prestigious. The centre has announced all the successful writers. They are: Demelza Carlton, Anne de Monchaux, Terena Boniwell, Leni Shilton, Shannon Meyerkort, Mark Keenan, Leigh-Michel Hobbs, Brooke Dunnell, Trish Versteegen, Karen Herbert, Jacie Anderson, Emma Hall, Miranda Luby, Emma Pignatiello, Anna Fursland, Narelle Hill, Ashleigh Hardcastle,  Danijela Kambaskovic-Schwartz, Adele Tan, Kylie Boltin and Helen Hagemann.

March 2020  - May 2022

Prior to Covid-19 I was accepted into the Eramboo Artist Environment and was to spend three weeks
working on my novel *The Ozone Cafe*.  My position is still valid & awaiting my presence.Hopefully I will be able to attend the centre sometime in 2022.  So Mark McGowan (Premier) I am hoping that you open the West Australian borders in time for me to arrange my trip to Terrey Hills, NSW - without quarantining, without wearing a mask and that my two Covid shots will allow me to travel, freely!

0 comments:

Bounty

Bounty
Prose Poetry

The Five Lives of Ms Bennett

The Five Lives of Ms Bennett
A Family Saga

The Ozone Cafe

The Ozone Cafe
White Collar Crime

The Last Asbestos Town

The Last Asbestos Town
Available from Amazon

Evangelyne

Evangelyne
Published by Australian Poetry Centre, Melbourne

of Arc & Shadow

of Arc & Shadow
Published by Sunline Press, WA

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Flickr Images

MBA (Wrtg) ECowan

My Photo
Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Helen Hagemann MBA (Wrtg): ECowan

Helen Hagemann MBA (Wrtg): ECowan
Author & Poet

INSTAGRAM

Popular Posts